Friday, February 27, 2009

Reranging da kitchens

Otay so wots has been happenin since da end of my stories otay... Mommy gots a new boyfriend named Kent and him is berry nice. Him buyed me a pony named Asha. Her can run berry fast. I gots to know my newest sisters Honeys and Blues. Dem taked me shopping but I buyed da stuffs myself, just dey taked me and helped me find what I was wookin fors. Wots of fun.. Lets see what else. I cided to try some new tactics to get Mommy tentions... lets see how dis goes... I reranged her kitchens (as seen below... ) *GIGGLES* hopefully her not will get TOOO mad! :P

Dis is da kitchen afore I moved fings

Dis da kitchen after I moved fings

Dis da dinning room befores

Dining room after I moved fings :P

and dis da whole fing



Lets see what happens....

0 what you gotta says:

 

Adventures of Lydia Ames Kanya © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner